Genova delivers software applications for embedded, desktop, web, and mobile platforms spanning the agriculture, aerospace and defense, education, healthcare, and transportation industries.
Genova’s software developers typically have one of four skillsets:
• Embedded C, C#, C++, C++Qt, Java, and MATLAB / Simulink experience for developing embedded applications on proprietary hardware for Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
• Objective-C, Java/JEE, HTML-5, and mobile framework experience, developing native and hybrid mobile applications for iOS and Android devices
Genova’s partial project list illustrates the varied domain expertise that Genova has developed over the past 20+ years of business. Genova has supported numerous commercial transportation programs, including:
• User Interface software for agricultural vehicles using C++ and Qt Framework
• Transportation system software for public transit providers
• Electro-hydraulic controls systems software for agricultural vehicles using C, Embedded C++, and MATLAB/Simulink
• Native iOS mobile applications for multiple customers
• Augmentation to existing in-vehicle ECU fault detection and real-time monitoring services
• Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) that provide routing, scheduling, dispatch, and health monitoring for transit organizations
• GPS turn by turn system used by transit operators
• Engine control unit diagnostics to monitor vehicle health
• Alert system to assist communication between transit operators and dispatch
• Modified an existing product, placed it on new hardware, and created a customized user interface
• Integrated an accelerometer into system in order to monitor and record transit operator driving behavior
• On-vehicle system to school bus environment with new hardware.
4250 River Center Ct NE, Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
Monday Through Friday 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Due to COVID-19, building access or business hours may be restricted. Please call before visiting the office.