Genova delivers software applications for embedded, desktop, web, and mobile platforms. Genova’s software engineers and developers typically have one of three skillsets:
• Embedded C, C#, C++, C++Qt, Java, MATLAB / Simulink experience for developing embedded applications on proprietary hardware for Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
• Objective-C, Java/JEE, HTML-5 and mobile framework experience developing native and hybrid mobile applications for iOS and Android devices for Electronic Flight Bag and Graphics support
INHERITED AND LEGACY SOFTWARE SUPPORT SERVICES
A critical aspect of a company’s software development “edge” is keeping their teams on the cutting edge of new development. To free up these valuable resources, many companies use Genova to:
• maintain existing software versions and products
• support inherited applications from mergers and acquisitions
• maintain old code and transport it to new hardware platforms by relying on our knowledge of refactoring techniques
• provide legacy development-level documentation (detailed design descriptions, defect write-up/analysis, solution analysis/proposals, test plans and results), as well as decommissioning plans for these Legacy applications.
4250 River Center Ct NE, Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
Monday Through Friday 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Due to COVID-19, building access or business hours may be restricted. Please call before visiting the office.